On this page:
- Product information
- Design & Proofing Service
- Colour choices
- Backboard styles
- Neon tube thickness
- Other accessories to consider
- Lead times & delivery
1) Product Information
Your new sign will be mounted on clear glass-looking acrylic backing and come with predrilled mounting holes in the top and bottom of the sign so it can be easily hung or mounted on the wall as standard. In total the sign comes with 4m of cable between the sign and the plug. All signs come with a pack of wall screws.
What's in the box as standard:
- Your Neon Filter LED Neon Sign
- An instal & safety manual
- A power transformer with 4m of cable to the plug
- A pack of wall screws
2) Design & Proofing Service
This service is required for all bespoke signs and is usually started after payment for the order but can be ordered separately through the link below if you require client sign-off before making the sign order. Our design team will send you an initial design for your approval, they can provide you with different options or make changes on request, before you approve your design to send it to production.
3) Colour choices
Paint your world with vibrant hues! Choose from our 12 stunning neon colours and add a pop of brightness and energy to your space. We can't colour match unfortunately (we can use more colours in your design, additional colours are charged at £5 per additional colour). The tubes appear as the colour of the light in real life, it's just the camera that makes the tubes appear white.
- 1 - Hot Mama Red
- 2 - Love Potion Pink
- 3 - Pastel Pink
- 4 - Hopeless Romantic Purple
- 5 - Glacier Blue
- 6 - Santorini Blue
- 7 - Glow Up Green
- 8 - Hey Pumpkin Orange
- 9 - Sunset Orange
- 10 - Paradise Yellow
- 11 - Cozy Warm White
- 12 - Snow White
4) Backboard Style
- Whole Board: The acrylic back of the sign cut in a rectangle or square shape to the size of the design. This style is most popular for corporate designs and art installations where the design is framed within the acrylic backboard.
- Cut to Shape: The acrylic back of the sign is cut around the outline of the design, giving the sign a clean and finished look. This style our most popular for achieving the classic LED Neon Sign aesthetic.
- Cut to Letter: The acrylic back of the sign is cut around the outline of the design much like the cut to shape option, but also cutting away the inside parts of acrylic, to leave the least amount of acrylic on show. This style is ideal for signs mounted in-front of a plant wall.
5) Neon Tube Thickness
Introducing our range of neon tube thicknesses, available in 6mm, 8mm, and 12mm options. Each thickness is carefully designed and crafted to suit your specific needs and preferences.
- Classic Tubes (comes as standard): Our 6mm neon tube thickness is perfect for creating delicate and intricate designs, where a finer line is required.
- Bold Tubes (free upgrade for a limited time): Our 8mm neon tube thickness is a versatile option that can be used for a wide range of designs and lettering styles. May or may not be possible based on the design size and detail.
- Extra Bold Tubes (adds 30% to the sign quote): For larger signs, our 12mm neon tube thickness offers a bolder, more dramatic effect for larger lettering. Requires component & material upgrades which impact the price. This option isn't compatible with our Fast Mounting Kit.
6) Other accessories to consider
Fast Mounting Kit
- The perfect solution for mounting neon signs without the need for any tools or causing permanent damage to your walls.
- Our adhesive pads are made with a strong, durable adhesive that ensures your neon sign stays securely in place. Each pad is designed with a peel-and-stick backing that fits the pre-drilled mounting holes on your sign and makes installation quick and easy.
- Our adhesive pads are compatible with a variety of surfaces, including painted walls, wood, glass, and metal.
- The Smart Controller By Neon Filter provides a simple and effective solution for creating the perfect ambiance for your space whether it's a relaxing, calming environment or a lively and dynamic one.
- It's compatible with any neon sign and provides precise control over brightness, pulse, and flash modes with variable speed settings and save functionality.
- With infinite different brightness options available with the touch sensitive wheel plus the controller features a night light mode that provides just enough illumination to keep your space well-lit during off-hours.
Stand-off Mount Kit
- Add depth and dimension to your wall-mounted signs with stand-off mounts. These mounts are designed to hold your sign away from the wall, either 2cm or 4cm depending on the type you choose. This allows you to create a visually striking display that stands out and captures attention.
- If you have a plant wall, sequin wall, or brick wall that you want to showcase, our stand-off mounts are the ideal choice. They hold your sign in front of the wall, creating a unique and eye-catching display ensures the material behind is not pinched behind the sign.
- These cannot be fitted after production, please order these at the point of purchase to ensure the correct size holes are pre-drilled in the sign.
- Perfect for powering your neon sign without the need for a nearby electrical outlet. This battery pack requires 8x AA batteries, and is recommended for use with signs up to 75cm by 75cm. However, it can still be used with larger signs, though the battery life may not be as long.
- The battery pack is interchangeable with the plug transformer supplied with your sign and compatible with the Smart Controller.
- Whether you're displaying your sign at a trade show, event, or in a location with limited access to electrical outlets, our battery pack has got you covered.
7) Lead time & delivery
We understand the importance of fast and reliable lead times when it comes to getting your products to you in a timely manner. That's why we offer three different lead time options to choose from, depending on your needs.
- Standard Production offers a 2 working day production time after proof approval, followed by free next day delivery (no extra cost).
- Rush Production offers a 1 working day production time after proof approval, followed by free next day delivery (additional £79.95 per sign).
No matter which lead time option you choose, you can be sure that our team will work quickly and efficiently to produce your product to the highest quality standards.